Join Dusty Trails, LLC in a rare opportunity to move cattle through the Halsey National Forest!
Schedule for the Day
- 5:00 - Meet at Dusty Trails, LLC at 2617 Buffalo Bill Road.
- 5:30 - Leave the stables to head to Halsey.
- 7:30 - We will start out by crossing the Dismal River to drive the herd for approximately 6 miles through the Halsey forest to their destination.
- Lunch will be provided during the ride.
- 2:00 - Load horses and head back to the stables.
- 4:00 - Arrive at Dusty Trails, LLC.
We will provide your horse, saddle and transportation to and from Halsey. Space is limited.
Bring your own horse - $100
Bring just your boots - $175
For information on pricing and to make a reservation, please call Kat at (610) 568-5077.